2017 was probably the year that allowed me to learn the most life lessons. Whether it was in the area of love, family, business, health, friendship or blogging, I had more epiphanies than I could chew. But, that’s a good thing. Although I didn’t want extra stress in my life, I couldn’t do anything about the circumstances that came. I powered through each one because I didn’t have any choice but to do so. Doing this helped me arrive at a new years resolution that I am definitely going to stick to this 2018.
My New Years Resolution: Purpose
Everything I do, I need to do it with purpose. I want to love with purpose, build friendships with purpose, build a family purposefully, and blog with a purpose. You know when you just go through life aimlessly doing all the mundane things that you ought to be doing? My 2017 was fairly close to that. I did, however, garner a few victories blog-wise.
Blog Achievements By Yours Truly
- Globe Media Awards 2017 – Shortlisted for Blogger of the Year
- Globe Media Awards 2017 – Shortlisted for Social Media Advocate of the Year
- Office of The Governor Negros Occidental Tourism Division – Plaque of Appreciation for the Negros Bloggers
- Rotary Bacolod South – Won Beauty Blogger of The Year (thepracticalbeauty.com)
- Blogapalooza: Generation D – Attended the event in Manila
My Plan For 2018
Because my main goal is to go through 2018 with purpose, I promise myself to do everything with a goal in mind. I want to be healthier, spend more time with my family, earn more but work less, blog more, grow my network, grow my business (Messy Bessy Bacolod) and all that good stuff. I’m really looking forward to what this year has in store for me. I personally want to thank all of my readers for supporting my blog one way or the other. My hope is that you also live your life with purpose. Happy new year!