Have we waited long enough for Seda Bacolod to open? I think so. Based on a press release forwarded by their communications officer, Seda Bacolod, or more formally known as Seda Capitol Central, is set to open this October 2017.
Seda Bacolod: What We Can Look Forward To
The hotel offers a combination of business and leisure amenities, technological conveniences and a unique brand of service at par with global standards. Located within the Negros Occidental Provincial Capitol complex, the 154-room hotel is located in Bacolod City’s commercial and business district, 20 minutes from the Bacolod-Silay airport and eight minutes to the Port of Bacolod. Seda Capitol Central – weaving destination, service and value into a remarkable hospitality experience.
First Look (Mock-Ups)
- 40-inch LED HDTV with cable channels
- Media panel with HDMI, USB and audio-visual connectivity
- IDD phone with iPod dock, alarm clock and FM radio
- Complimentary WiFi and internet access
- Coffee & tea-making facilities
- Executive desk
- Safety deposit box
- Iron and ironing board (available upon request)
Restaurant & Bar
- MISTO – An all-day dining restaurant that offers a medley of international and local dishes.
- STRAIGHT-UP – A roof top bar with relaxing music, great drinks and delicious pica-pica amid a spectacular view of the skyline.
Facilities & Services
- Airport and city transfers
- Function rooms
- In-room dining
- In-room massage
Contact Details for Inquiries
- Seda Capitol Centra on Facebook
- Cellphone number: 0916-602-8681
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org