Mea P. is a full time online freelancer working in UpWork. She spends most of her time in her room-cave working, writing, watching movies and vine compilation videos. She's a mom of one, a beauty enthusiast, and a person with a great interest to write and create. She owns and manages www.meainbacolod.com and thepracticalbeauty.com.
December is already here! And, it’s a time to celebrate with friends and family over a hearty meal (or a buffet, in the case of those who are not into dieting). Well, aside from this, it’s also a time for you to prepare your shopping money. As early as now, people are buying gifts to wrap and put under their Christmas trees. But, where can you go to get the best value for your shopping money?
#TheSMStoreBacolod 10K Shopping Money Contest
My best bet is SM City Bacolod. As their motto goes, “We have it all for you.” From personal experience, you don’t have to look elsewhere to find what you need. When you are on a budget, I highly suggest that you visit the SM Department Store. If you’re patient enough to browse one aisle after the other, you will find the best and most affordable deals for your entire family and circle of friends. The best part about this is that the SM Department Store is giving you the chance to win a 10k-worth shopping spree with their online holiday contest.
What to Win
How to Enter
1. Visit the SM City Department Store.
2. Purchase items worth P1,000.
3. Use your SMAC (SM Advantage Card) with your P1,000 purchase.
4. Keep your receipt. You will need to present it if you win the online contest.
1. Create an album on your Facebook account with photos of actual items from The SM Store Bacolod that you would like to give to your loved ones this Christmas.
2. Caption each photo as creatively as you can (ex.: Matchy-matchy headbands for my twin nieces, 199php each)
3. The total worth of items in one album should not be more than P10,000.
5. Album description must begin with “The season of love and giving is here, and so to my loved ones I give these gifts because…” and end with promo hashtags #SMGotItAllForYou#SMShareTheLoveThisChristmas