I know how difficult it is to plan a vacation. Trust me, I’ve attempted to plan trips within the Philippines to get my family started on taking yearly family vacations, but with the cost of the hotels and inns, plus the fares, plus not knowing what to do upon arriving, it proved to be too much for me. I thought that the only way I and my family could go is if someone was to do this for me, plus somehow lower the rates of fares, food and accommodation. Now, I have no excuse because I am part of the Bacolod Travel Club.
The Bacolod Travel Club Has Planned Your Vacation For You
A Facebook friend of mine shared the Bacolod Travel Club group on his wall and I was immediately interested. To clue you in, the Bacolod Travel Club is a Facebook group managed by one person, Jhanz Gimotea. What she does is organize trips for groups of people interested in travelling to different parts of the Philippines. She’s been doing this for years and it stemmed from her love of travelling. I don’t tink she can count the places in the Philippines she’s been to because she’s been to so many. She even takes visitors to campsites where they can enjoy nature at its rawest and sleep under the stars.
Why Should You Join The Group On Fb And Plan A Vacation?
As soon as you join in, you’ll know why it’s easier to let the travel club do your vacation planning for you. But, here are the reasons why I think it’s a good idea:
- You don’t have to worry if you want to travel on your own because the travel club arranges trips with groups so you will be travelling and meeting new people if you go for it.
- Rates are cheaper because they are arranged in groups. The more people, the cheaper the rates for fuel and accommodation compared to when you are travelling on your own.
- No stress which is the best part! All you have to do is show up with packed bags and with your wanderlust.
- Trips are safer, I think. I also feel like you’re gaining to new friends along the way.
- Trips can be family-friendly. If you’re just like me, you want trips that can suit your family. That can be arranged with the Bacolod Travel Club.
- You can go as a team! The Travel Club arranges trips for company outings or team outings.
There are so many other reasons why you need to join this Facebook Group today. But mainly, if you don’t have enough time to plan out your vacation, this is your best bet.
If you want to know what available trips The Bacolod Travel Club has, CLICK HERE.