Happy 75th PAL
The Philippine Airlines is celebrating its 75th anniversary with a NEW PROMO: non-stop flights from Cebu to LosAngeles. According to PAL representatives during a press conference, passengers of these flights will be carried by AirBus 340.
This is great news because the non-stop flights will make it easier for people in Visayas and Mindanao to go to LA and vice versa. Since both Visayas and Mindanao hold some of the most beautiful spots in the Philippines, I’m hoping that this will bring in more tourists coming from LA or through LA. Filipino Families from LA who are looking to go home can also do so with convenience.
Whatever the case, this is great news because, currently, Philippine Airlines is the ONLY airline with this kind of flight.
Non-Stop Flights from CEBU to LOSANGELES Details
- It’ll take a good amount of time before a passenger arrives to his or her destination. This is why the flight times were designed for passengers to sleep most of the trip off. For example, if you’re flight from CEB to LA is at 6:25pm, you’ll be arriving in LA the next day at around 6:00pm.
- Flights days: TUES, THURS and SAT
- All-in Economy Class Roundtrip Fare starting from $758.00
- Travel period: March 15 to 25, 2016 and September 01 to December 15, 2016
- Selling period: January 29, 2016 to March 15, 2016 (subject to seat availability)
PROMO ENDS ON MARCH 15
Nice to know facts:
- Rates will still be competitively priced after the PROMO ends.
- CEB-LA mileage will be higher.
Don’t forget to BOOK your TICKETS earlier and SHARE this with loved ones that have been wanting to come home to Visayas or Mindanao.