Eat Cheaper at Vikings Luxury Buffet – Vikings seems to be getting along very well with the locals of Bacolod City. Whenever I pass by the branch, there’s always a good number of folks enjoying the buffet. Bacolodnons love to eat and there’s finally a place for us to do so to our heart’s content.
There are still some, however, that think that P638 per person (+5% service charge; 2017 rate) is a bit much for one person to pay even if you have your fill of food. It’s true, especially for the budget-conscious person (basically every other Bacolodnon out there), but you DON’T always need to pay full price. There are 7 ways to eat cheaper at Vikings and it’s not even a secret (Updated to 2017 promos and discounts):
1. Go with a Big Group
Guests who dine in big groups are entitled to receive a special discount:
- 25% off for 30 pax
- 27% off for 50 pax
- 30% off for 70 pax
- 40% off for 100 pax
2. Go with 4 Full Paying Adults on your Birth Month
You can actually eat for FREE for an entire month if you always go in with 4 full paying adults during your birth month. Full paying here means without a senior citizen discount or any other discount. You don’t have to pay anything when you find 4 friends who already have reservations to the Vikings Luxury Buffet during your birth month. You can also celebrate with your family and get that one person discount.
- You – FREE
- 1 person – P638 (+5% service charge)
- Total – P638 (+5% service charge) x 4 people = P2552 (+5% service charge)
3. Go with 1 Full Paying Adult on your Birthday
On the day of your birthday you can eat cheaper at Vikings as long as you come in with a partner. So if your birthday is on January 21 (this is mine, by the way) and you make a reservation for two at Vikings Bacolod on that day, you don’t have to pay for yourself as long as you’re with 1 full paying adult.
- You – FREE
- Your partner – P638 (+5% service charge)
- Total – P638 (+5% service charge)
4. Eat with Just Kids
If you go in with just the kids, you can pay lesser because you don’t have to pay full price for children. The following are the rates for kids:
- Kids below 3 ft: FREE
- Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Lunch: 238 (+5% service charge)
- Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekday Dinner: 238 (+5% service charge)
- Kids 3 ft – 4 ft Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 238 (+5% service charge)
- Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Lunch: 438 (+5% service charge)
- Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekday Dinner: 438 (+5% service charge)
- Kids 4 ft – 4 ft 6″ Weekends/Holiday Lunch & Dinner: 438 (+5% service charge)
5. Don’t Forget your Senior’s Card
Of course, seniors don’t have to pay full price as they get a mandatory discount when they present their senior citizen’s ID. So for all you seniors out there, always have your ID handy.
6. 10 + 2 Promo
- Guests whose reservations of 12 guests and above are entitled to a special promo (10+2 Promo):
- For every 10 guests, 2 other person may eat for FREE.
- This promo cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts.
- Special Gift Certificates will not be honored with this promo
- This promo is only available at Vikings Marikina, Lanang, Jazz, BF, Bacolod, Pampanga, and Cebu.
7. Look for Latest Promos
If none of the above applies to you, your best bet to eat cheaper at Vikings Luxury Buffet is to watch out for the latest promos.
Might as well BOOKMARK this page so you can easily get back to it when you want to know how you can PAY LESS but EAT MORE at the Vikings Luxury Buffet Bacolod.
Vikings Luxury Buffet Bacolod
Facebook for Reservations: Vikings Bacolod
Contact Numbers: (034) 431-3888, (034) 431-4888, (0998) 988-3888, (0917) 846-6888